It appears that nylon hose seems to fog up or get clogged up over time when you have water as hard as ours is.
|You can see where the water reaches quite easily.|
I’ve come to accept that it’s a “consumable” now, so with my latest replacement of the hose, I decided to try to make it easier in future by adding a threaded connector to it.
|You can see the single drop of water here. Should have added tape to that connection.|
I also used the included tape on the LED light strip to mount it to the wall behind the hose.
|Looks so awesome! A lightsabre!|
I didn’t use teflon tape on the threaded connector here – It drips VERY slowly, so I’ll add that in the next day or two. I wonder if even a bit of peanut oil on the threads would be sufficient.